Victron Energy Smart Battery Monitor BMV-712 BLACK -BAM030712200R
With Bluetooth built-in, the BMV Smart is ready for the Internet of Things (IoT) era. With Bluetooth being implemented in most other Victron Energy products, wireless communication between products will simplify system installation and enhance performance. Easy to program!
Use a smartphone or other Bluetooth enabled device to
- customize settings,
- monitor all important data on single screen,
- view historical data, and to
- update the software when new features become available.
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ12 cable (10m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed.
Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for rear mounting and screws for front mounting
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10,000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6.5 – 70V
- High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0.01A)
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and
corresponding alarm and relay settings