Connelly Reverb 131 Board & Small/Medium Empire Bindings
With Connelly's Reverb Wakeboard on the boat, anyone can get in on the action. It's a great beginner board, but advanced riders can certainly give it a run for its money. A deeper center channel sets us into the water a bit lower than other boards to increase edge hold, while the 3-stage rocker provides plenty of pop whenever we launch off the wake. The center spine also assists with softer landings thanks to the variable rocker lines. Beginners will appreciate the ability to bolt on two additional fins, while more experienced wakeboarders can ride sans fins just fine.
Just like the Reverb's versatile range, the Empire Binding fits a wide array of foot sizes. Its classic lace design is super secure and easy to use. The boot is fixed to Connelly's strongest chassis and fitted with cushy EVA for shock-absorbing comfort.
- Versatile wakeboard built for riders of all experience levels
- Deeper center channel increases control for beginners
- 3-stage rocker profile provides poppy play for advanced riders
- 4x4 molded fins with 2 bolt-on center fins for customized control
- Includes the Empire Binding for booting up out of the box